David Anthony kearns
for Florida House District 53
How john tobia votes?
If it's GOOD for people? The vote will be NAY! If it's BAD for people? The vote will be YEA! Since being elected in November 2008 as District 31 rep, he's been voting against you, the PEOPLE of Florida, the People of Brevard.
- April 23 2009 Amendment (168357) Extending the rate freeze on Citizen's Property Insurance, practically the only insurance option available to homeowners living in Barefoot Bay? NAY!
- April 27, 2009 House Bill 1219 Permitting offshore drilling? YEA!
- May 1, 2009 Amendment 337171 Extending unemployment benefits eligibility in the midst of the worst unemployment crisis in the state's history? NAY!
- May 1, 2009 SB 360 and associated House Bill Growth management deregulation? YEA!
- May 1, 2009 SB 788 and associated House Bill Amend public worker retirement requirements, and pensions? YEA!
- July 27, 2009 HJR 37 Prohibiting of the individual mandate to the Affordable Healthcare Act, Co-sponsor? YEA!
- March 18, 2010 HB 1207 (amendments) Election law. Amendments called for $500 per day penalties for "failures" in reporting during canvassing, voter registration drives and electioneering? YEA!
- May 8, 2009 SB 2600 and associated. Governor's education slashing budget?YEA!
- March 19, 2010 SB 736 and associated House Bills Sweeping changes to education affecting the profession of teaching, also preventing teachers hired prior to a date in 2010 from getting a job in charter schools paid by the state? YEA!
- April 30, 2010 HB 1143 Pre-abortion ultrasounds? YEA!
- April 26, 2011 HB 45 easing restrictions on firearms? YEA!
- April 26, 2011 HB 353 Drug screening for temporary assistance? YEA!
- April 27, 2011 HJR 1179 Prohibiting funding of women's clinics for reasons of abortion? YEA!
- April 27, 2011 HB 97 Prohibiting insurance coverage on abortion? YEA!
- May 4 , 2011 HJR 1179 Authorizes open display of firearms? YEA!
- May 6, 2011 HB 5305 Eliminating the Correctional Medical Authority, watchdog over medical issues in Florida correctional facilities. Agency provides a critical layer of oversight concerning the medical affairs of 100,000 inmates? (Vetoed) YEA!
- (Click here for more)